Date:April 21, 2014

Tomodachi Life (3DS) - Woah, what?

I found a new way to get high without the use of drugs or an airplane.

It's called "Tomodachi Life" for the 3DS.





From what I've seen, it's the following type of game. Imagine if "The Sims" was on shrooms and started to make love with a Nintendo 3DS.
This game is so weird, so that I cannot really explain it well. Nintendo made an extra Direct just for this game.

Please take a look.


Title: Tomodachi Life Direct 4.10.14
Uploaded by: Nintendo




Thank you Nintendo for sharing this obscure video game to the rest of the world.

And also a big "I hate you" to Nintendo as well. For crying out loud, I don't swim in money, ya know!
Come to think of it, didn't Sega make an absurd game as well?
What was it called again...


Title: Classic Game Room reviews SEAMAN for Dreamcast
Uploaded by: Lord Karnage




endofpost

=========================
Post Date: 21st April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment