Date:December 05, 2014

Dead or Alive 5 - They are fighters, who are coming to PC

I must be in Tecmo fever, because oh boy, look. Another Koei Tecmo post.



Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is a 3D fighting game made by Team Ninja. You could say it's similar to Virtua Fighter, Tekken or even Soulcalibur, but plays absolutely differently compared to the others.
It has guard button and a throw button, which makes the game more dynamic as it already is.
I don't know why the Dead or Alive series isn't as popular as Tekken or Soulcalibur. The gameplay is pretty solid and soundtrack isn't bad and it has frickin' Ryu Hayabusa in it. And the other aspect of the game actually warrants a purchase.

What's the other aspect you may ask? Well...


Title: DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ULTIMATE - BUNNY COSTUME DLC TRAILER
Uploaded by: KOEI TECMO EUROPE LTD.




As you can tell it's pretty over-the-top and Team Ninja knows exactly their audience. I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the "purchasable downloadable content" policy. If it expands the game experience, then who cares? Buy it or leave it.
I do understand the hatred though. If they planned this ahead and deliberately remove aspects from a game, then I would be pissed as well.
But I'm not here for discussions, I'm here to show you some gameplay videos.


Title: Hitomi vs Mila on Danger Zone - Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Gameplay
Uploaded by: GameSpot Gameplay




Anyway, I know that the series existed since... I hate to say this since "Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball". I've read about it on a magazine and eventually found out that I have a "Dead or Alive 2" arcade machine nearby. All in Japanese and stuff. It was my first and last DoA game that I've played until now that is.

"Dead or Alive 5: Last Round" will be coming to everything except Wii U. Even on Sega Saturn.
I'll might get it on PC. Too bad that people don't buy physical CD games anymore. I would love to have an official case to the game for my collection.

Let's end this with my favorite XBOX game besides "Jet Set Radio Future" that is. Enjoy.


Title: Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball Intro widescreen
Uploaded by: Hikaru0589




endofpost

=========================
Post Date: 5th December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment